Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Dryer Envy

The worst thing about being home from Vegas?

My hair dryer stinks!

Now, up till now I've been perfectly happy with my hair dryer. It was nothing special, but it got the job done.

But then we went to Vegas. The hotel said it had hair dryers, which most do these days, but these were not those wimpy little things stuck to the wall, oh, no, these were solid, stainless steel REAL hair dryers. Lived in a drawer and everything.

Still, all I really thought was, "Wow, this is a great hair dryer for a hotel!"

But then I went home, and dried my hair the first morning, and realized, "WOW! That was a really GREAT hair dryer!" It's so much better than mine. I miss it. I want it.

But I can't remember what it is. Other than stainless, powerful, and apparently The Best Hair Dryer Ever.

3 comments:

Trina said...

I'm on a mission now.

I WILL find out how we can get one.

I miss my Vegas-Hair!

Trina said...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009XH6TG/ref=reg_hu-wl_item-added/102-2521391-8966542

(I called the hotel and got the make and model number!)

Anonymous said...

WOW, that must have been some hair dyer!!!